TaiG just released their latest jailbreak tool that allows you to jailbreak iOS 8.1.3 to iOS8.4 . In this article, we will guide you on how to jailbreak how to jailbreak iOS8.4 (iOS8.3 / iOS 8.2 / iOS 8.1.3)
#UPDATED for iOS8.4
Good news for those who have been waiting for jailbreak tool to jailbreak iOS 8.4 , iOS8.3, iOS 8.2 or iOS 8.1.3! TaiG, a team who previously could successfully jailbreak earlier iOS versions just released their latest tool for iOS 8.4, iOS 8.2 or iOS 8.1.3. Please follow the steps carefully on How to jailbreak iOS8.4 (iOS8.3 / iOS 8.2 / iOS 8.1.3)?
How to jailbreak iOS8.4 (iOS8.3 / iOS 8.2 / iOS 8.1.3)
This is only available for Windows at the moment.
- Download jailbreak tool for iOS8.4 (iOS8.4 / iOS 8.2 / iOS 8.1.3) on TaiG.com/en
- You MUST have iTunes installed to be able to install TaiG and the latest version may not allow you to install. The recommended one is iTunes version 12.0.1. If newer version is already installed, you should uninstall and install iTunes 12.0.1
- Turn off Passcode and "Find my iPad / iPhone"
You must Turn off the device passcode if there is any, and then Turn off Find my iPhone (iPad) option.
For Passcode > go to Settings > Passcode > Enter your passcode > Turn Passcode Off > Enter your passcode.
For Find my iPhone > go to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone > Click to turn off.
- Open up TaiG tool and Plug your device (iPad, iPhone, iTouch)
- If it goes well, you will see "Start" button, click start and wait until the installation is complete. Please keep your device well connected and wait patiently.
IMPORTANT : The tool recommends you to install 3K Assistant, but we DO NOT. If you are willing to install iPad Keylogger on this target, you may not be able to hide 3K Assistant app later on.
IMPORTANT : iPadKeylogger is not updated for iOS8.4 yet, but the software still works perfectly on iOS8.4 once the target is jailbroken.
Please note that iPad Keylogger can hide its icon and Cydia icon after installing iPadKeylogger software.
See All Features
Purchase iPad Keylogger
Please note that the iPad should be jailbroken to install such applications. (see why)
Got any question?, please don hesitate to contact us